Code of Conduct
Use of the PFIRE STORM Internet based Tool/Product by Internal Users and clients must be consistent with the organisation's Acceptable Use Procedures and this Code of Conduct as follows:
- Be ethical and courteous. Do not send hate, harassing or obscene messages, discriminatory remarks, or demonstrate other antisocial behaviours.
- Treat information created by others as the private property of the creator.
- Respect copyrights.
- Do not destroy, modify or abuse the Product in any way.
- Do not create or download files that harass other users or attempt to infiltrate the Product or the system.
- Do not use this Product to access or process pornographic or otherwise inappropriate material.
- Do not use this Product for commercial purposes beyond what it is intended.
Pfire Storm reserves the right to remove a user's or client's access to this Product if it is determined that the user is engaged in unauthorised activity or is violating this Code of Conduct.
Internet Access to this Product for Internal Users and Clients
The rich sources of information available via this Product hold the promise of greatly enhancing the quality of Financial and estate planning available to Internal Users and Clients alike. Therefore, access to this Product is made available to registered Internal Users and Registered Clients for the purpose of establishing and sustaining a relationship with the common purpose of providing Financial and Estate Planning resources, accessibility and convenience 24 hours a day and from any global location. It is our intent to provide an environment that is safe and appropriate for the maturity level and needs of our Internal Users and Clients alike. Pfire Storm monitors the Product and its usage through various measures to ensure that the product maintains its integrity.
Product Acceptable Use Policy
- Users must respect the privacy of others; for example, users shall not intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of, or modify files, other data, or passwords belonging to others, or represent themselves as another user.
- Users must respect the legal protection provided by copyright and license to programs and data.
- Users must respect the integrity of computing and network systems; for example, users shall not intentionally develop programs that harass other users or infiltrate the Product.
- Use should be consistent with guiding ethical statements and accepted community standards. Malicious use is not acceptable.
- The Product may not be used in ways that violate applicable laws or regulations.
- Use of the Product will not be used in a manner that precludes or significantly hampers its use by others.
- Unsolicited advertising is not acceptable unless authorised and delivered via the Product by the Owners.
- Repeated, unsolicited and unwanted communication of an intrusive nature is not acceptable. For example, continuing to send messages to an individual after being asked to stop is not acceptable.
- Do not disclose, disseminate or use any personal information or personally identifiable information about anyone, especially minors, without permission or authorisation
The intent of this policy is to make clear certain uses, which are and are not appropriate, but not to exhaustively enumerate all such possible uses.